Welcome Wig Lovers
Welcome Wig Lovers. We at Best Texture Weave look to provide you with the best
information to help keep your investment looking good, feeling great, and lasting long.
Whether you’re an experienced or non-experienced wig lover, here are a few essential
tips to help you care for your wig.
1. Always handle your wig gently.
2. Brush your wig with a wig brush before washing to remove tangles and spray build
3. Wash your wig regularly (every two to four weeks in cold water).
4. Use wig shampoo, conditioner, and other wig care products that are formulated
specifically for wig fibers.
1. Rub, twist, or wring your wig.
2. Brush or comb your wig when it is wet from water, steam, rain, snow, excessive
spraying, or perspiration.
3. Place your wig on a styling head while it is wet as this can stretch and ruin the wig
4. Use heat tools on wigs that are not specifically designed to be heat friendly.
10 Things You Should Never do to Synthetic Wigs
Following these wig care tips is easy. They will help extend the life of your wig and keep
you looking fabulous!
We at Best Texture think your investment is worth the extra care which will keep you
from spending money over and over.
Look forward to future blogs where we will explore the best ways to style your wigs.
Thanks for subscribing and be sure to look for all future deals.